JOIN OUR TEAM | Four Seasons Hotel, Spa & Leisure Club, Carlingford
The Four Seasons Hotel, Spa & Leisure Club is located 20 minutes from Dundalk and Newry and provides great benefits to all employees including free gym access, meals on duty, uniforms, and of course full training. As well as that, the hotel offers further opportunities to anyone striving to learn and grow.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will support the chef and kitchen team in providing excellent quality food.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting with the creation of signature dishes to suit our guests needs.
Working alongside the Head Chef in providing excellent food & service.
Menu design & implementation.
Previous experience working in a kitchen.
3rd level qualification is desired but not essential.
Should be able to demonstrate flair, creativity and skills in the kitchen
Should possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Food & Beverage Assistant
As a Food & Beverage Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Assistant would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Experience in another food and beverage restaurant, bar or hotel.
Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
Ensure compliance of brand standards
Strive to achieve departmental targets
Ensure cleanliness of work areas
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Comply with local licensing laws
Be environmentally aware
Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationship
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Email: email@example.com with your CV
We are an award winning spa with a large and loyal client base who have grown to trust our level of service, attention to detail, sanitization & safety procedures and personal care.
Successful candidates will join an established team of dedicated holistic therapists who believe in providing the highest level of service. We are seeking qualified, passionate individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
At Luxe Spa, education and training is extremely important to us, we encourage and promote ongoing learning that enhances therapist knowledge and the overall guest experience.
Beauty therapy relevant qualifications necessary (ITEC, CIBTAC or CIDESCO)
Excellent customer service and personality
Customer service focused with experience with selling retail products
Attention to detail
Additional qualifications an advantage
Must be able to carry out the following treatments: Massage therapy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Luxe Spa Intern Program
As a Spa Therapy Trainee, you will assist Spa team members to learn a range of skills and techniques, including the daily running of our luxurious Spa and Thermal and wellness area. Once you complete your Beauty and Massage qualifications. You will move into our treatment rooms to build your experience as a spa therapist.
Email: email@example.com with your CV
Wedding & Event Coordinator
The Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford is looking for an experienced Wedding co-ordinator with proven experience in event co-ordination and sales. The Wedding co-ordinator will report directly to our Events Manager and work closely with our hotel management team to ensure we create memorable events for all our guests. As Wedding co-ordinator, you will have responsibility for selling, planning and delivering weddings, as well as assisting in all other events across the hotel.
• Dealing with clients in person or via telephone & email and responding to all requests in a professional & timely manner, endeavoring to convert every call into a sale whilst providing the highest level of service, integrity and creativity
• Management of the full sales process from enquiry through to proposal preparation and delivery of the event for conference bookings, private functions and weddings
• Clarification of all details pertaining to an event in writing, well in advance of the event.
• Effectively communicate client’s expectations and requests accurately to all departments
• To prepare a concise, complete and accurate itinerary for each event
• Providing support in other areas of the venue as necessary including but not limited to front office and event management
• A positive attitude and an honest and trustworthy character is essential
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience dealing with brides and grooms
• Proven track record in sales performance with clear ability to convert business
• Target driven with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent customer communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong creativity and organisational skills
• Availability to accept a flexible and demanding work schedule
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel as well as the ability to learn and utilize new computer software programs
• Proven record of stable employment
• Build and develop rapport with couples from the first meeting, to develop long-term client relationships
• Be an ambassador for the hotel its staff and all product offerings
• Generate new business for the hotel
• Effectively follow up on all sales enquiries
• Operational Service
• · Liaise with reception and sales department regarding handover and organisation of functions
• · Liaise with accounts department to ensure invoices are forwarded promptly and are correct and that cash procedures are being adhered to
• · Working shift work and weekends, and bank/public holidays, ensuring prompt timekeeping and attendance
• · Ensure breaks are organised in accordance with fluctuations in the volume of business
• · Carry out any other reasonable request asked by Directors
• · Be aware of and anticipate customers’ needs
• · Implement and ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policy is met at all times
• · Comply with & implement all legislative and licensing requirements.
• · Produce effective rotas to ensure staffing levels are appropriate and efficient
• · To promote the Hotel and its facilities to all prospective guests or customers to maximise sales and revenue
• · Check customer satisfaction regularly, ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner to minimise negative impressions of the hotel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV