Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford
Just 1 hour drive from Dublin and Belfast and 15 mins drive from Dundalk & Newry, the hotel is easily accessible, just 15 mins off the M1 (Exit 18).
The Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford offers well appointed accommodation; extensive leisure facilities; and a warm Irish Welcome. Making it one of the best hotels to visit in Co. Louth, the perfect location for a fantastic midweek or weekend break in Ireland for both leisure and corporate guests alike.
Enjoy some of the many local attractions and activities in Carlingford including Hill Walking, Looped Walks, Heritage Trails, Golf at Greenore, Sailing, Fishing, Bird Watching, Horse Riding, Land and Water Adventure Sports and much more or just relax in a Traditional Irish Pub or Coffee Shop.
Taste the great local produce and Seafood and wander through the old streets of this pretty Heritage Village.
- 1 minute walk from the Heart of the Heritage Village of Carlingford
- 1 Hour drive from Dublin & Belfast, 20 mins from Newry & Dundalk, Exit 18 on M1
- Stunning views of Carlingford Lough and the Cooley Mountains
- 2 Minute Drive from Greenore Golf Club
Services & Facilities at the Four Seasons Hotel, Carlingford
- 58 well appointed bedrooms
- Complimentary Internet Access in all areas of the Hotel
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Liberties Bar & Restaurant
- Full Leisure Centre
- Room Service
- Conference Facilities
- Private Dining Facilities
- A Perfect Wedding Location
- 4 Minute Drive from Greenore Golf Club