We are delighted to announce we are reopening 4FIT Leisure Club on the 8th of July to our guests and members. The health and safety of our team and our guests remain paramount so, please note there will be certain restrictions in place in adherence to the IHF and HSE guidelines.
We are striving to keep things as normal as possible, however, the following changes will be implemented from the 8th of July.
1. Pre-booking is advised to guarantee entry as we will have limited capacity in each area of the Leisure Club.
2. Changing rooms will be available to anyone who is using the pool. Please be advised, if you are only using the gym, arrive in your gym gear with a gym towel as you will not have access to the changing rooms.
3. There will be no hair-drying facilities available in the Leisure Club.
4. There will be no classes until further notice.
5. Each guest will have a time limit of 45 minutes in the pool and 60 minutes in the gym.
6. Our Sauna and Steam room will remain closed until further notice as per the IHF and HSE recommendations.
7. All memberships affected by the closure of the Leisure Club will be reactivated from the 8th of July.
8. All Leisure Club guests will need to adhere to 2 meter social distancing rules
9. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in multiple areas across the Leisure Club.
Thank you for your patience whilst we put all necessary procedures and training in place.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to 4FIT Leisure Club.