Carlingford Sailing Club
Carlingford Sailing Club is located within a short walking distance of the Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford and offers visitors to Carlingford the opportunity to sail in company, and in safety on Carlingford Lough. Taking in breath-taking views with both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland sites you can't get much more scenic than this.
Carlingford Lough Views
Carlingford Sailing Club - Information
The club offers the following to both novices and experienced visiting sailors:
- ISA Junior sailing summer camps
- Use of the dinghy park for storage of dinghies
- Launching of dinghies from slipway
- Weekend dinghy and cruiser racing and cruising in company
- Changing rooms and shower facilities
- Reduced monthly membership rates for visitors
Contact email@example.com or call +353 42 9373238 / +353 87 624 7738.
Office is open Mondays and Fridays mornings only.
Please use email outside these days firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further enquiries, please
call +353 42 937 3530 or email email@example.com