Festivals & Events Carlingford
We have included some festivals which Co.Louth is well known for.
January & February
Brigid of Faughart Festival
The National Leprachaun Hunt will take place this year on Sunday 21st May 2017.
See below for some history on the event.
The Táin Walking Festival
Co. Louth Agricultural Show
Carlingford Lough Endurance Challenge
The All-Ireland Poc Fada Championship
The Bull Raid
The Carlingford Oyster Festival
Carlingford National Heritage Week
Wee Binian Walking Festival
Festival of Horrors - Halloween
November & December
Féile Mí na Nollaig Cairlinn - Carlingford Christmas Celebrations includes a host of festive events and activities to enjoy while in one of the most scenic locations in Ireland.
- The Carlingford Choral Festival
- The Carlingford Christmas Craft Fair
- Carlingford Christmas Lights Illumination
- Santa comes to Carlingford
- Carlingford Christmas Discount Shopping Night
- Carlingford Heritage Centre – Flowers for Christmas Demonstrations
Details of above festivals are to be confirmed. If you have further enquiries on festivals and events, please
call +353 42 937 3530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org